Sunday 10 May 2009

A tale of two nights at the dancing.



On Friday we were on the dancefloor at SpitFire. These were the songs that got us shimmying on the floor.

Young Adult Friction by Pains of being Pure at heart.
French Navy - Camera Obscura
Teenage Riot - Sonic Youth
Nag Nag Nag - Caberet Voltaire.
Saturday - De La Soul
Police on my back - Clash
No You Girls - Franz Ferdinand.
Almost Prayed - Weather Prophets
Unbelievable - EMF
Jackson - Nancy Sinatra

There were others , including some of the soul tracks played by Martin, but I can't remember them all now.

Saturday night- Brian's 50th disco.

The dj had come recommended and worked on nights in the city. He had a good sound system and some smashing lights. He also had a laser!
Some of the songs played ; Hi Ho Silver Lining, Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep, Some Girls, Hot Stuff, Build me up buttercup, Staying Alive, My Heart will go on, My Way. Dancing Queen, Reach, Shangalang. . I didn't do much dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment